In celebration of Minnie Mouse getting her very own show, Hex Mum has teamed up with Disney to offer one lucky winner a bundle of goodies.
Enter our competition to be in with a chance of winning a great prize including a medium sized Minnie Mouse plush teddy, a small Minnie Mouse plush teddy and a Mickey Mouse Blast Off Rocket.
Minnie’s Bow-Toons is on Disney Junior from 5th – 16th December at 7:25am and 5:25pm, following this it’s on from the 19th – 31st December at 7:55am and 5:25pm.
Head over to Minnies Paint My Bow Game a lovely game for any Minnie Mouse Fan.
To be in with a chance of winning these lovely prizes, just answer this simple question.
Who is Minnie Mouse Married to ?
a) Donald Duck
b) Mickey Mouse
Please email your answer and Full name to MinniesBowToons@hotcherry.co.uk
Closing Date: 1st January 2012
Minnie’s Bow-Toon Competition
We are offering one (1) winner the opportunity to win a Minnie’s Bow-Toon prize
How to enter:
To enter, answer the multiple choice question set in the promotional material. Submit your answer with your full name to the following email address MinniesBowToons@hotcherry.co.uk.
01 December 2011
Midnight, 01 January 2012
Winner will be notify:
Within one (1) week of the Closing Date via email
Eighteen (18) years and older
The winner will be the first entry randomly selected by the Hexmum from all valid and correct entries received by the closing date.
There is one (1) prize consisting of: one (1) Mickey Mouse Blast Off Rocket, one (1) Minnie Mouse Plush and one (1) ‘cutie’ Minnie Mouse Plush.
Prize Restrictions/ Notices: Prize is not suitable for anyone under two (2) years of age.
General Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is The Walt Disney Company Limited, Building 12, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5AN (“Disney”). If you have any questions please contact Customer Services at email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org), or write to Minnie’s Bow-Toon Competition/Hexmum, Disney Channel UK, Building 12, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5AN. By participating you (the “you”, “Entrants (s)”) agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
1. Eligibility. Please always get the bill payer's permission before going online or calling to enter. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Disney, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this competition. Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or use of multiple identities and email addresses are not permitted. Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified. You must be a resident of the UK. Online entries must be completed by the Closing Date.
2. Personal Information. Your personal information may be passed to our agents to administer the competition, send out prizes and to enable Disney to promote the competition and its products and services (including the products and services of any partner sponsoring the competition) in any media including without limitation TV, online and publishing channels and social media platforms. Promoter will not contact you other than in connection with this competition.
3. Disney’s Liability. For online entries: Disney cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and is not responsible for any disruption to the competition or the website due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control. Disney has arranged this competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the competition or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
4. Prize Confirmation & Acceptance. If winner declines to accept the prize, Hexmum/promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner chosen at the same time as the first name(s) are selected or judged to be a winner. Any prize which is returned or cannot be delivered will be used for another competition or given to charity. Disney has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded.
5. Prize Fulfilment. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control Disney (and/or any sponsor partner providing any prize) reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold by winners unless a parent/guardian or grandparent is entering the competition on behalf of a child or family member. Unless otherwise stated in the prize description, winners are solely responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with claiming the prize. Disney reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the winner in person. Prize will be distributed within five (5) weeks from prize acceptance.
6. Cancellation or Disqualification.
a. Disney reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
b. Disney reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the competition or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if Disney suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
7. Publicity. You agree that Disney may publish first name, surname initial, age, town/city and/or likeness without payment.
8. Winners' details. For information regarding the names of the winners (and, if applicable, their winning entries) or send a stamped and addressed envelope to the Customer Services address on the competition entry page quoting “Winners List” and the name of the competition.
9. No purchase necessary. Disney's decision to select any winner is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
10. The laws of England and Wales apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.