Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year at last !




At last my internet seems to be staying connected for more than ten minutes!
I guess you don't realise how much you need something until its missing, as in the case of the internet!
We have been without for a little over two weeks on and off, some days it would work, others absolutely nothing.
It seems to have sorted itself out-I hope.

So I would just like to wish all my blog followers a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope 2012 is going to be a great year xxx

New Years Eve for us was very enjoyable, we seem to have settled into a pattern of staying home with the children, playing lots of games and having a little party type buffet, which they all love.

I am not one for going out without the children on New Years Eve and there aren't really many places around our area that you can take children, so this shall be our standard New Year, at least for the next couple of years until the older children decide to go out partying!!



No comments:

Post a Comment