Tuesday 3 July 2012

Sorelle - A Tasty Alternative to Fizzy Pop!


As you will all probably know I am not really a drinker, many years have been spent either pregnant or breastfeeding, therefore alcohol has been very far down on my list of things to consume.

However, when we have people over for a meal, I always feel a little self-coscious that they are all sat with a large glass of wine and I have a glass of coke or lemonade, but I think I may have found an alternative!

Sorelle, a brand new 0% wine-style drink that is launching in the UK – at only 24 calories per glass, it’s the perfect drink for girls on the go, busy mums and health conscious people.
Coming in two flavours, a Sauvignon Blanc and a Rosé, Sorelle is a great alternative for those looking for an authentic wine taste without the alcohol.

I was more than willing to give it a taste....

So, at the weekend, I actually got all six children to bed reasonably early by their standards and I sat down for a nice chilled glass of Sorelle Rosé, and I have to say, it was rather tasty, there was none of the usual bitter taste I find with normal wine, so i'm guessing the part of the wine I dislike is the actual alcohol!!
I feel that it is reasonably priced and would make a nice alternative to having a glass of fizzy.
I love the fact that it is only 24 calories per glass too, I shall definitely be having a bottle of this on standby for friends coming over, it would also be great to take with you to certain events, like a baby shower or a night in with the girls, if there are any that can't drink.

Sorelle can be found in the wine aisle priced at £3.49 at Tesco stores across the UK.

1 comment:

  1. I am definately with you on this one as I have been told to loose weight asap because of a "fatty liver" I took a couple of bottles of this to a lunch party at the weekend and all those who were driving started drinking it too.

    ReplyDelete