Wednesday 12 February 2014

Woohoo I had some #CBias Me Time!

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser.


As you can see from the photos above I had some very rare, but very welcome Me Time. With seven children the closest I get to relaxation ideas, is to quietly sneak upstairs, whilst the children are quiet and occupied and send Asa a text message from upstairs to say "I've gone to have a bath"...

So when I was actually asked to think about how I would spend some time for just myself, my first thoughts were chocolate and a bubbly bath, so those were the first two on my list!
Next I realised that my make-up bag hasn't actually had anything new added to it since my eldest daughter was born (she is nearly 16!) I am sure that cannot be healthy, but as I very rarely wear any, it never crosses my mind.

We had a little outing on a very wet and windy morning, to Boots.



 It is a lovely old building and has a very helpful automatic door, instead of having to struggle with the pushchairs!




Who knew just choosing a bubble bath would be so difficult!


And this is what I chose




I know, not very exotic, but I LOVE chocolate orange and this muscle soak bubble bath smells lovely!

Next stop the make up aisles, of which there were plenty...


You would think with a sister who owns her own Hairdressing and Beauty Salon I would know exactly what to pick, but if i'm honest i really didn't have a clue!!

I went for easy to put on, natural colours, here are my purchases...



As you can see they are very neutral, and nothing way out there!

Next stop Serenity Hair and Beauty salon to find out what to do with the stuff!! ( I am SO not make-up user friendly)

When I arrived at the salon, I had an extra special treat, a wash, cut and blowdry too.


With seven children to get ready in the morning I really do not have the time to spend on myself, so I wanted a quick and easy make up routine, IF I needed it!


So, there we go, the afternoon that Hex Mum actually had some time to herself, well I will let you into a little secret, Tyrus and Viggo came to the shops with Asa and I, and they both sat in the Salon with Nanny and Grandad whilst I had my hair and make up done, but it was still very relaxing!!
And then it was home for a very hot, bubbly bath, but there won't be any photos of that thank you very much...

2 comments:

  1. I love that you text Asa to tell him you have snook off for a bath. Pleased to see that you managed to grab some well deserved me time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried chocolate orange digestives? I suspect you might like them...

    ReplyDelete