Friday 29 July 2011

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me...

So I was tagged by Mummy V Work  I have to tell you 10 things you didn't know about me before this post, so here goes:

1. I have a BA (Hons) in Childhood & Youth Studies
2. I have 8 chickens and a House Rabbit.
3. Asa and I will have been together 15 years in September
4. I am 5ft 2" tall
5. I used to dress up as various different Costume Characters as part of my job, which resulted in me falling over in the Town Centre dressed in a 6ft Easter Bunny Outfit!
6. I have climbed Helvellyn via Striding Edge and loved it.
7. I love watching Rugby on TV and also at Broadland -Great Yarmouth RFC
8. My starsign is Aries
9. I passed my driving test on Valentines Day
10. I am the Community Manager for Great Yarmouth and Waveney Neighbourhoods on Made For Mums website, if you live in my area, give it a look xxx

I'd like to invite the following to do the same

Here Comes Trouble

and link back to http://hexmum.blogspot.com/2011/07/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment