Friday 5 August 2011

Help Disney Junior Support Great Ormond Street Hospital

Help Disney Junior support Great Ormond Street Hospital

Help be one in a million by sharing your first Disney memory on Disney Junior's Facebook page here

Once 1 Million Disney memories have been shared Disney Junior will donate £1 million to Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital (GOSH).
So please help by speading the word for this fantastic cause by sharing your first Disney memory and then Disney can do their magic once again and support such a fantastic Hospital.

Great Ormond Street Hospital is a fantastic place, no child wants to be in hospital but as we all know this is sometimes inevitable and GOSH do a fantastic job of not only caring so brilliantly for poorly children but make it feel like a home from home while you are there. A close friend of mine has been a nurse at GOSH and they do a wonderful job.

I have donated my memory - Going to see Snow White with my dad, I can remember sitting right at the front of the cinema and hiding behind him when the wicked queen turned into the old woman, I was scared, but had to keep looking, I still love Snow White now.

Please head over to Disney Junior’s Facebook page and donate your Disney memory too, I would love to see them reach 1 million memories very quickly.

Well done Disney this is a brilliant thing to do!! I hope you reach your goal.

To help spread the word I was tagged by mymummyspennies and Busymumof3so I am tagging 3 mummy bloggers and hope they will share this with their followers too:

Wonnablogger
Mummy Vs Work
Emma and 3
Keep this going and spread the Disney love.

If you would like to donate to GOSH you can do so directly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment