Wednesday 21 March 2012

Mutu Week Two

The MuTu® System

Week two of the Mutusystem was all about breakfast!!

I must admit that since Tyrus was born nine months ago, my usual breakfast consisted of a large Mug of Tea and 3 or 4 Plain Chocolate Digestive Biscuits....

This week I have been very good, either a breakfast muffin or a bowl of Muesli with fruit. At the beginning of the week it was a real effort to eat it, but by the end of the week I was actually feeling ready for Breakfast.

The core exercises are coming along nicely, because they take such a short amount of time, I do not see them as a chore and enjoy the couple of minutes `me time' - although this can be at any time of the day, one day it was 7am the next 11pm....

Next week we start to get sweaty............


No comments:

Post a Comment