Saturday 20 July 2013

Decision Made! ITS GOING TO BE A WATERBIRTH.


After my post about my birth choices, I had some lovely comments and conversations on Twitter, with lots of mums experiencing fabulous water births.
A wonderful company called Birth Pools Online, gave me some excellent advice and links about a waterbirth, they can be found on twitter @birthpools
On closer inspection of their website I fell in love with the Pool, not only is it heated throughout the entire rental, it has a lid that can be locked to prevent late night swims from the children!


They have a five week rental, which they deliver at 37 weeks, so I have my pool being delivered on 14th August and to say I am a little excited is an understatement!


So now UI am just counting down these very hot sticky days until they deliver the pool.
The website says that it is extremely easy to erect, so I hope they are correct, look out for my video of Asa and I trying to put it together, this could be worth a watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment