Wednesday 17 July 2013

I Have Some Fabulous News...

No, I have not given birth early, although with this heat, a few days early would be very welcome!

I had the fabulous news today that I have been chosen to be a Britax Mumbassador...


As I am about to embark on being a mummy of seven, I began reflecting on the different pushchairs and car seats I have had over the past 15 years, many of them have been Britax products and I really do love them, so I guess you could say this is my dream company to promote!

Britax is one of the world's leading manufacturers of travel solutions for children, with an impeccable reputation of creating safe and stylish products for families, including car seats, pushchairs, travel systems and more.

As a Mumbassador I will be able to bring you the latest news and tips from Britax and with the other Mumbassadors bring you some honest reviews on their latest products, with some input from the big kids, who always have something to say!!   There will also be the chance for you to enter competitions and to ask the Britax safety team your burning questions.


You can follow @BritaxUK on twitter and find them on Facebook here.

I met some of the wonderful Britax team at Brit Mums, who were very knowledgeable and passionate about their products.


So keep an eye out in the not too distant future for some more Britax posts.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray me too! Look forward to meeting you at some point during the programme :)

    ReplyDelete