Saturday 10 September 2011

Bold 2 in 1 Review


The new floral fragrance of Bold 2in1 brings together one of nature’s most delicate and perfectly scented flowers, the Peony, with the elegant aroma of Rose Blush. This beautiful fragrance is specifically designed to leave you feeling rejuvenated and uplifted after every smell of its fresh, floral scent. What’s more, the unique scent-release technology of Bold 2in1 will not only leave you feeling uplifted hour after hour wearing your clothes, but you’ll also experience indulging fragrance from your fabrics at every touch, even after three weeks storage in your wardrobe. Available from supermarkets nationwide.
In our household the most used item has to be the washing machine, closely followed by the Iron and Dishwasher, so I am always very happy to review anything that is related to my favourite pastime! I have no particular preference to powder, liquid, liquid-tabs, so long as it gets the family’s clothes clean and they smell nice and clean and fresh. Although with so many young people in the family, I do tend to opt for ones that are kind to the skin. I always use a conditioner with my washing except the Rugby Team’s Kit, and after using this powder I don’t think I shall use it to do the Sunday morning Rugby Wash. (I don’t think they would appreciate walking out onto the field smelling like a summer meadow!)
It has a very strong, flowery smell but not too sickly and the fact that it is 2 in 1, means that I didn’t have to spend more money on a fabric conditioner, when I took it out of the tumble dryer the clothes felt nice and soft, it also smells just as fresh a week later. When I opened the drawers in the children’s bedrooms there was a lovely smell of fresh flowers, and none of the children have had any sensitive skin issues. So I would definitely say this is worth a try, though not if you are a rugby or football widow, but on the family wash, then go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment