Sunday 4 September 2011

Only Two Days Left ...

Oh my blog, how I have missed thee...
This week has been a family week, Asa has had a weeks holiday, so we have visited a theme park, had family over and finally climbed onto the top of the washing mountain and defeated it...
The four big ones return to school on Wednesday, which is a little sad, crazy I hear some of you say, but Yes I do enjoy having them all at home. The thought of the dreaded alarm clock and four packed lunches does nothing to excite me.
However I will be able to write up some wonderful products that we have reviewed over the summer and I can research all of the activities going on in and around Great Yarmouth and Waveney and list them on my local neighbourhood at Made For Mums.
So I shall say goodnight and speak to you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment