Wednesday 19 December 2012

Jokers Masquerade Costume Review

This year I had four different costumes to provide for Christmas Performances, including an angel, an elf, a school teacher and the traditional Nativity Elephant!!

The angel and elf were easy as we already had these costumes, the teacher was Neva's normal clothes, the one proving the most difficult was where to get an Elephant Kids Costume ?

When I was given the opportunity to review from Jokers' Masquerade fancy dress costumes I jumped at the chance, although I wasn't completely sure that they would be able to help me for this one, although if they hadn't been able to I would have taken a look at the Child Christmas Outfits and chosen something for Tyrus to wear over the festive season, I saw a lovely snowman for him!
 
 
The search on the site was easy to use and I tried the Kids Animal Fancy Dress to see if they had what I was looking for and I was very pleased to find that they did!!
 
I checked the size guide and ordered Kaide a Medium, it arrived on Friday Morning, ready for the performance on Monday.

He wanted to try it on immediately...


Kaide is quite fussy about what he wears, and if he doesn't like something he will soon tell you, however this was not the case with the Elephant, in fact I had to prise it off of him so that he could eat his dinner for fear of getting it dirty before the performance.
 
On Monday afternoon the whole elephant thing made sense, basically it started AFTER the birth and it was about the baby that wouldn't stop crying, and they brought four lumbering elephants to try and make him happy, along with lots of other fabulous characters, eventually the only one that could stop him crying was a little girl who gave his a gentle kiss, proving that all gifts do not have to be HUGE, its the smallest things that are sometimes the most precious!!
 
It was a very enjoyable afternoon and Kaide looked fabulous in his costume, it was light enough not to bother him and the elephant's face was comfortable to wear on his head, as soon as he got home, he put it back on again until he went to bed!!
 
Next year, when I get my list of costumes, I shall not hesitate to go and look up Kids Fancy dress at Jokers Masquerade, as I am sure they will have what I am looking for.
 
 

 

 





 -

1 comment: